Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Conifer Christmas Parade 2011

The annual Conifer Christmas Parade is one of the highlights of the year and last Saturday's event was no exception. Despite the 10-degree temperature and light snow, it seemed as though the entire town turned out to witness the spectacle. Below is a slideshow of this year's highlights. Until I redesign this site and widen the template, you'll have to view a larger version here

Click on the music player below the slideshow for some holiday spirit!



Horses are always a big part of the parade.

5 comments:

Cherie said...

Wow! So many pictures. You did an amazing job! And everyone looked to be having so much fun. :)

Linda said...

LOVE the Real Housewives of Conifer!

What a fun looking parade but I kept thinking that anyone playing an instrument must have had frozen fingers and lips with the temperature being a frigid 10 degrees! Still, it looks like everyone was having an absolutely wonderful time and really getting into the holiday spirit!

Lisa (Mountain Photog) said...

It is a fun parade Cherie! Something the whole community looks forward to every year. This year's was the 29th!

I can't imagine playing an instrument in that cold either Linda. Drums, perhaps, as long as you can hold your drumsticks with mittens on. LOL

Dianne said...

wonderful!!
I want to be in the parade

I love the dog with the red/green collar
looks like a lab I think

so many good looking folks in your town
wow!!

and so many wonderful animals

I loved every single shot Lisa
you really capture moments and people so flawlessly

Lisa (Mountain Photog) said...

Thanks so much, Dianne! I took a lot of pictures--I was bound to come up with some good ones. Thank goodness for high capacity SD cards. :) That dog was having so much fun. I tried to get him playing with another dog that was equally decked out but there were too many people in the way. Event photography entails a lot of luck.

Related Posts with Thumbnails